Don’t forget that it’s London’s comics festival, Comica, on Saturday.
I’ll be at the Comiket Market with my pal Zara, selling our comics:
- Two Birds, our joint compendium
- Everything My Ten-Year-old Daughter Wore in November, my collection of daily clothes drawings
- If you are quick (I don’t have many left), Salon of Rejects, the anthology of non-winning Cape/Comica/Observer strips
- Zara has a fantastic new comic out, Don’t Call Me A Tomboy
- We’ll also have postcards and stickers, yay! Some of these are brand new designs, which I haven’t even put in my shop yet (and some are reprints of previous designs). I will add them to my shop, but probably not until after Comica.
(available as a pack of 3):
Hope to see you there. Swing by for a chat, even if you don’t buy anything: we’ll still be happy to meet you. :D
(But if you do want to buy, remember to bring plenty of cash: most sellers, including us, won’t have card payment facilities).
2 thoughts on “Come to Comica”
Oooo! I really want to go to this!! Hope to see you there :) x
I’m afraid it’s been and gone – this was last Saturday! But the Brighton Illustrators’ Fair is still to come.
Comments are closed.